Keema Pulav Recipe: What’s a Pulav without some succulent pieces of mutton covered in a perfect blend of aromatic spices and herbs? Yes, though other meats being more common, Pulav eaters all over the world can easily swear by mutton. This is a very simple pulao recipe. Unlike the biryani recipes like the mutton biryani or the chicken biryani or for that matter even keema biryani, we cook the rice fully and mix it with the keema masala. It is just a different kind of a rice variety recipe and quite easy to cook.
Recipe Servings: 2 Prep Time: Cook Time: Total Cook Time:
- 1 Tbsp Ghee
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- 5 Black Pepper Corns
- 3 Cloves
- 1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 2 Onions, chopped
- 2 Green Chillies, chopped
- 250 Gram Mutton Keema
- 4 Sticks Mint leaves, chopped
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- 3 tsp Meat Masala
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 Tomato, chopped
- 1/2 Bunch Coriander Leaves, chopped
- 1 Cup Cooked Rice
Method To Make Keema Pulav Recipe
- Take a pan, put some ghee and oil.
- Add cinnamon stick, black pepper corn and clove. Mix a little.
- Add ginger garlic paste, chopped onions and green chillies. Saute them.
- Now add mutton keema, chopped mint leaves and salt. Mix them well for some time on high flame.
- Put turmeric, meat masala, red chilli powder, cumin powder. Mix a little and add chopped tomato along with chopped mint leaves and chopped coriander leaves.
- Thoroughly mix them and then add cooked rice to the mixture.
- Stir the mixture with the rice thoroughly.
- Keema Pulav Recipe is ready. Serve the Keema Pulav hot.