keto diet is very important for loosing your weight. These easy Keto Taco Cups are made with low carb fat head dough, seasoned taco meat and cheddar cheese.
Ingredients of Keto Taco Cups
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 455g ground beef
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tbs cumin
- 2 tbs chili powder
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tbs salt
How to Make Keto Taco Cups
- Preheat oven to 180˚C.
- Place 1 tbs cheese onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then cool down.
- Press cheese piles into mini muffin tin slots to form cups.
- Add ground beef and salt to a pan and cook until browned.
- Drain grease from the meat.
- Add garlic, cumin, chili powder, and water to skillet and stir well.
- Distribute meat to cheese cups.
- Garnish with tomatoes, guacamole, and Greek yogurt.