Khajur burfi are filled with dry fruits which are very soft and a healthy version of this Diwali.
PREP TIME: 20 mins
COOK TIME: 10 mins
Ingredients of Khajur Barfi
- 500 gm Dates Seedless
- 1/2 cup Almonds
- 1/2 cup Cashew
- 1/2 cup Pistachio
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 2 tbsp Poppy seeds khas khas
How to make Khajur Barfi
- Firstly grind the Khajur, After that heating the pan and roast the khaskhas and set aside.
- Now heat the pan and add some ghee and roast all chopped dry fruits for 2 minutes.
- Add some khaskhas and grinded khajur into the pan and cook about 3 minutes.
- Transfer all into wide pan and wait till little bit cool down.
- Now sprinkle the khas khas and pista on it. After some times cut into pieces.
- Khajur Barfi is ready to serve.