Halwa made with poppy seeds is nutritious and also provides warmness and strength. Khus khus halwa is given to new mother so that it provides strength and improves the health as well. Do prepare khus khus halwa during winters.
Ingredients Of Khus Khus Ka Halwa
- 1 Cup Khus Khus
- 1 tsp Ghee
- 1/2 Cup Makhane
- 1/2 Cup Ghee
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cradamom Powder
- 1 Cup Milk
- 7-8 Nos Almonds, chopped
- 7-8 Nos Pistachios, chopped
- 7-8 Nos Makhane
Also Read: MOONG DAL HALWA
How to Make Khus Khus Ka Halwa
- Take a bowl of water and soak 1 cup of Khus Khus for a while.
- Drain the water and make a paste of khus khus.
- Take ghee from a saucepan and add fox nuts to it.
- Roast them for a minute.
- In another pan, take half a cup of ghee and add khus khus paste to it.
- Mix well and add the sugar to the pan.
- Mix them and add the cardamom powder. Mix well.
- Add a cup of milk to the dough.
- stir carefully.
- Cover and cook for a while over low heat.
- Discover at the simmer point and add the almonds, pistachios and fox nuts.
- Carefully mix the nuts with the whole cooked halwa.
- Serve hot with a generous garnish of chopped nuts.