Kuler Ladoo is known as “Bajara Ni Kuler” in Gujarat. It is very easy to make yet very healthy sweet dish. The day of Nag Pancham is dedicated to Serpent God and people worship snakes as representative of myriad Serpent Gods in Hinduism e.g. Vasuki, Adishesha and Ananta.
Ingredients of Kuler Recipe (Bajra Ladoo)
- 1 cup Bajara Flour
- ½ cup Melted Ghee
- ½ cup Finely Grated Jaggery
Instructions for Kuler Recipe (Bajra Ladoo)
- Add bajara flour, ghee and finely grated jaggery in a bowl.
- Mix it and rub the mixture using hand palm so everything will be combined properly.
- Take small amount of mixture and make a small medium sized ball.
- Place prepared ladoo into the airtight container upto 3 weeks.