Navratre is very auspicious festival in hindu community. These pakoras are made of buckwheat, as normal besan and atta cannot be used at the times of fasts.
INGREDIENTS of Kuttu Ke Palak Pakore
- Palak- 1 bowl, cut
- Kuttu atta- 1 bowl
- 1 tsp-Rock salt
- 2 tsp- Green chillies
- 1 tsp- Roasted peanuts
- 4 tsp- Red chilli powder
- 1 tsp- Chaat masala
- 1 tsp- Jeera powder
- Oil for frying
How to Make Kuttu Ke Palak Pakore
- Add palak leaves to a large bowl.
- Add kuttu ka atta, rock salt and green chillies in the bowl.
- Add roasted peanuts and red chilli powder, chaat masala and jeera powder and Mix well.
- Add water little by little and knead well into a dough.
- Heat oil in a pan for frying.
- Put dough with spoon in the heated oil.
- Fry the pakoras till they turn brown on all sides.
- You can use any vrat flour instead of Kuttu Atta.