A dish that includes lasagna sheets, lamb, onion, and capsicum. Here is a recipe that you can try.
- 1 package lasagna sheets
- 1 pound ground lamb
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 capsicum (bell pepper), chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook lasagna sheets according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
In a large skillet, brown the ground lamb over medium-high heat.
- Add the chopped onion, capsicum, and garlic and cook until vegetables are tender, about 5-5 minutes.
- Add the tomato sauce, tomato paste, oregano, salt, and black pepper to the skillet. Stir to combine and bring to a simmer. Preheat oven.
- Grease a baking dish. Spread a thin layer of the meat sauce on the bottom of the dish.
Arrange a layer of lasagna sheets on top of the sauce. Spread a layer of the meat sauce over the lasagna sheets, followed by a layer of shredded mozzarella cheese. Repeat the layers of lasagna sheets, meat sauce, and cheese until all the ingredients are used up.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly. you can try it with fish also. Let the lasagna cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy!