Coriander is the main ingredient in this Vadi. Kothambir is the main ingredient in this recipe. It is the popular maharashtrian snack which is serve with chai. The exterior of Kotimbhir Vadi is crispy and interior is soft, yummy and tasty.
Ingredients of Lauki Kothambir Vadi
- 1 cup chopped coriander
- 1 cup besan
- Half tsp chilli powder
- Half tsp dhania and jeera seeds powder
- Half tsp ginger green chilli paste
- 1 tsp curd
How to Make Lauki Kothambir Vadi
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl with small amount of water and kneed well.
- Shape them into cylinderical roll.
- Place the roll on seive and steam into steamer for 15 minutes.
- After 10 min remove and cool down.
- Cut into slices and serve immediately.