These Eat Well Quinoa Bites are perfect for a healthy snack and will keep you full for longer.
Ingredients of Low-Calorie Ham And Cheese Quinoa Cups
- 2 cups cooked quinoa about 3/4 cup uncooked
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg white
- 1 cup zucchini
- 6 tomatoes
- 1/2 cup ham diced
- 1/4 cup parsley chopped
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 2 green onions sliced
- salt & pepper
Also Read: Crab Cakes Benedict
Method of Low-Calorie Ham And Cheese Quinoa Cups
- Preheat the oven to 200C. Lightly grease a 12-hole muffin pan with a little rapeseed oil. Put the quinoa in a large saucepan, add 540 ml of cold water and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Mix well then reduce the heat and simmer for 20 minutes, or until all the water is absorbed and the quinoa is tender.
- Pour the quinoa into a sieve and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process. Use your hands to drain any excess water.
- Beat together the eggs, vegetables, cheese, and ham.
- Stir in quinoa and mustard powder and season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the mixture between muffin holes and bake for 18-20 minutes until golden.