This healthy slow cooker recipe for a low-carb blueberry lemon cream cake is the perfect combination of lemon cream and creamy cake. We love this easy gluten-free recipe made from coconut flour because it turns out to be soft and delicious. We love this healthier dessert recipe topped with coconut whipped cream and fresh blueberries.
Ingredients Of Low Carb Blueberry Lemon Custard Cake
- 6 eggs separated
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon liquid stevia
- 1/2 cup sweetner
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
Instructions Of Low Carb Blueberry Lemon Custard Cake
- Place the egg whites in a stand mixer and whisk until stiff peaks form.
- Put aside. In another bowl, whisk the yolks and other ingredients, except the blueberries. Fold the egg whites a little at a time in the dough until they are just combined.
- Grease the slow cooker and pour the mixture into the pot. Sprinkle blueberries over the dough.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 3 hours or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool covered for 1 hour then place in the refrigerator to refrigerate 2 hours or overnight.
- Serve with a little sugar-free whipped cream if desired.