Now you can enjoy your favourite Italian desert without stressing about your waistline, with this classic coffee tiramisu. A rose by any other name would smell as sweet—and so it is with our Low-Fat Tiramisu, made with fat-free milk and sugar-free pudding.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 45 mins
Total Cook Time: 55 mins
Ingredients Of Low Fat Tiramisu
- 2/3 Cup coffee
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 Egg yolks
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp brandy
- 200 gms mascarpone cheese
- 100 gms ricotta cheese
- Bitter chocolate
- Cocoa powder
- Ladyfinger (biscuit)
Also Read: Pistachio Panna Cotta
How to Make Low Fat Tiramisu
- Prepare the strong espresso coffee, mix a spoon of sugar. Bring it to room temperature and put it in the refrigerator to cool it.
- Beat the egg yolks until they become creamy. Add the sugar, then add the cognac.
- In another bowl, mash the mascarpone with a rubber spatula until it is creamy.
- In yet another bowl, beat the ricotta cheese until it is smooth.
- Now compose your three mixes. First add the ricotta to the egg yolk mixture and mix well. Then add the mascarpone. Be careful not to overdo the mixture.
- Take a flat bottom glass bowl. Lightly soak the lady fingers in the refrigerated coffee, one at a time. Place them side by side and superimpose the bottom of the dish.
- Distribute the cream and ricotta cheese mixture on top.
- Repeat the above step with a second layer of ladyfingers and complete it with the creamy cheese.
- Grate and sprinkle a little bitter chocolate on top and sift a thin layer of cocoa powder for the final touch.