Malai Ladoo Recipe with paneer and condensed milk as the main ingredients. I can write the recipe here itself, it’s as simple as that, grind the paneer and the condensed milk together and cook until it becomes thick , then shape them into ladoos and serve it all.
INGREDIENTS Of Malai Ladoo
- 2 liters milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1.5-2 tbsp lemon juice
- cardamom powder
- nuts for garnishing (optional)
- saffron (optional)
- 1/2 tsp elaichi powder
ALSO READ: Chhena Poda (Diwali Special)
How to make Of Malai Ladoo
- Boil the milk until a layer of cream forms on top.
- Reserve 2 cups of milk with the cream. Add the lemon juice and curdle the 6 cups of milk.
- Drain in a colander lined with fine fabric. Rinse with water to remove the lemon smell. Drain completely.
- Condense the rest of the 2 cups of milk with sugar until it is reduced by half. Add the drained paneer and stir.
- Cook until the mixture thickens. Add the cardamom powder. Mix. Cool completely. Grease a mold and fill the mixture inside.
- Stuff well to avoid breaking. Carefully remove the modak from the mold Or the mixture can be simply rolled into balls or ladoo malai.
- Sprinkle eleichi powder on each laddoo and serve.