During summers raw mango are easily available in market. We have already prepared grated mango pickle, but today we will make mango heeng pickle.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Resting Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
Ingredients of Mango Hing Achaar
- Mangoes(unripe) – 4 to 5
- Salt – 50 grams
- Turmeric powder -1 tsp
- Heeng – 1/2 tsp
- Red chilly powder – 1/2 to 1 tsp
- Mustard oil – 2 tbsp
How To Make Mango Hing Achaar
- Wash mangoes then dry and peel them.
- Remove the flesh of the mangoes and cut into small pieces.
- Put the mango pieces in dry bowl and it followed by salt and turmeric powder.
- Stir these contents with a spoon and mix properly.
- Close the container, you can place it out if the sun’s heat is strong.
- Stir with a spoon every to change the position of the mango pieces.
- After 3 days add Heeng, red chilly powder and mustard oil to the pickle and mix.
- Mango Heeng pickle is ready.