This mango Ice Box Cake is a Summer special fruit cake! The layers of fresh mango are sure to keep you refreshed your body and mind also.
Ingredients of Mango Ice Box Cake
- Graham crackers
- 400ml cream
- 250ml condensed milk
- 3 ripe mangoes, sliced
How to Make Mango Ice Box Cake
- Line the base and sides of the cake tin with greaseproof paper.
- Firstly put the graham crackers in one even layer in the tin.
- Whip the cream to soft peaks, then add the condensed milk and continue to whip until makes fluffy.
- Spread cream over the crackers, followed by 1/3 of the mangoes.
- Repeat the cracker/cream/mango process again, finishing with a layer of mango at the top.
- Put them in freedger for overnight.
- In morning pull out the pudding.
- Slice and serve.