Kulfi and ice creams are in demand during Indian summers. Kulfi and ice creams are in demand during Indian summers. This quick mango kulfi is made with whole milk, sweetened condensed milk, cream and of course mangoes.
Ingredients of Mango Kulfi
- 1.5 cups milk
- 200 grams sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup cream
- ½ teaspoon cardamom powder
- 1 cup chopped mango
- 1 pinch saffron strands
How We Make Mango Kulfi
- Blend everything except the cream, cardamom powder and saffron in a blender till smooth.
- Add the cream, cardamom powder and saffron.
- Blend again.
- Add 1 to 2 tablespoons of sweetened condensed milk if you find the sweetness to be less. Blend again.
- Put the kulfi mixture in kulfi moulds.
- Cover tightly and Keep in the freezer for 6 to 8 hours for the kulfi to set.
- Once set, serve the mango kulfi.
- To remove the mango kulfi, place the moulds under running water for some seconds or rub them between your palms.
- With a butter knife, gently remove the kulfi.