Mango Mastani is a rich and thick mango milkshake topped with vanilla ice cream, chopped nuts, and tutti frutti or Sweet Candied Fruit. This is a fabulously decadent & gorgeous mango milkshake, which is named after the famous Bajirao’s Mastani.
Some tips for making Mango Mastani:
- Always use chilled mangoes and chilled milk for making this drink.
- You can use skim milk for making mango mastani, but I would recommend full cream milk or at least 1.5% fat milk because it tastes richer and delicious.
- You can also add few drops of rose water or kewra water to this milkshake.
- You can replace vanilla ice cream with pistachio ice cream.
INGREDIENTS of Mango Mastani
• Chilled Mangoes, Chopped (Preferably Alphonso) – 3 Cups
• Vanilla Ice Cream – 1.5 Cups
• Chilled Milk – 2 Cups (Use Whole Milk, Or 1.5% Fat)
• Sugar – 3 Tablespoons
Also Read: Toasted Marshmallow And Chocolate Milkshake
- Mango Chunks – 8 Tablespoons
- Tutti Fruitti – 1/8 Cup
- Glazed Cherries – 8-10
- Vanilla Ice Cream – 8 Scoops
- Chopped Almonds (Badam)- 2 Tablespoons
- Chopped Cashews (Kaju) – 2 Tablespoons
- Chopped Pistachios (Pista)- 2 Tablespoons
INSTRUCTIONS of Mango Mastani
- In a blender, add 3 cups chopped mango, 1.5 cups vanilla ice cream, chilled milk, sugar and mix well until smooth.
- Divide the chopped mangoes into 4 serving glasses.
- Pour the mango milkshake into glasses and fill the glasses 3/4, or until you have space at the top for the ice cream scoops.
- Add 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream to each glass.
- Sprinkle with tutti frutti, chopped almonds, chopped pistachios, chopped cashews and iced cherries.
- Serve the mango mastani immediately with a straw and a spoon.