Mango savai is perfect summer dessert. Here is quick and easy mango sevai recipe. Mango sewiyan with the goodness of our favourite ‘aam’ is one summer mango dessert you have to make this season.
Ingredients of Mango Savai
- Half cup vermicelli
- 4 cups milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp dry fruits
- 1 mango
- Half tbsp. ghee
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
How to Make Mango Savai
- Heat ghee and roast the dry fruits till light brown colour.
- Now roast vermicelli.
- Add milk and boil vermicelli till cooked.
- Add cardamom powder and sugar.
- Vermicelli should be semi-dry.
- Add roasted dry fruits and let the sewiyan cool down.
- Now chop the mango and make puree.
- When the sewiyan cool down, add mango puree to sewiyan and keep it in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
- Serve chilled.