It is a refreshing Indian drink made using lime juice, masala shikanji powder, and club soda. This Indian version of lemonade is super easy to make at home and gives instant relief from the scorching heat.
INGREDIENTS of MASALA SHIKANJI
- 2 Lemon Medium Size
- 1 Glass Water
- 1 Glass Soda Water
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Roasted cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp Chaat Masala
- 1/4 tsp Black Salt
- 5 Fresh Mint Leaves For Garnishing
- Ice Cubes
Also Read: THANDAI POWDER
How to Make MASALA SHIKANJI
- Take half glass water and dissolve sugar in it. Cut one Lemon.
- Now take a big jug and put some crushed mint leaves and lemon wedges in it.
- Put, sweet water and plain water in the jug.
- Squeeze the juice of one lemon directly into the jug.
- Add black salt, chaat masala / Jaljeera masala, cumin powder and stir.
- Now add ice cubes and pour soda in it.
- Serve chilled and enjoy