Good, old-fashioned, corned-meat fritters that’s super easy to make.
Ingredients Of Meat Fritters
1/2 cup plain flour
1/2 cup self-raising flour
1/4 tsp salt
200g corned beef diced
2 tomatoes diced
1 onion diced
1/3 cup corn cob kernels
2 tbs oil
ALSO READ: Kung Pao Chicken
Method Of Meat Fritters
- Sift the flours and salt in a bowl.
- Add the well-beaten egg, then the milk. Beat until smooth and let stand for about half an hour.
- Add the meat, tomatoes, onion and corn. Stir to combine.
- Fry the tablespoons of the mixture in hot oil.
- Turn the donuts over and cook on the other side.
- Place on paper towels to absorb the oil.