I decided to make some chocolate lava cakes, but make them mini because I have an addiction to turning EVERYTHING into some creations plus they cook much faster that way…bonus!
PREP TIME –15 mins
COOK TIME –6 mins
TOTAL TIME –21 mins
Ingredients of Mini Choco Lava Cake
- 2/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 6 tablespoons flour
How To Make Mini Choco Lava Cake
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Generously spray a mini muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a large bowl.
- Let cool for 3 minutes. Stir in eggs and egg yolks until incorporated. Stir in powdered sugar and flour.
- Pour into a prepared muffin pan so that the dough is 3/4 of the way up. Bake 4 to 7 minutes or until edges are cooked and centers are tender.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and carefully remove from the pan with a butter knife.
- Serve hot with vanilla ice cream.