Mini Eclair cream puff shells filled with an amazing cream filling, topped with rich chocolate ganache.
Ingredients of MINI ECLAIR PUFFS
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup flour
- 4-5 eggs
- vanilla pudding
- 1 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup chocolate
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
How To Make MINI ECLAIR PUFF SHELLS
- Boil, water, milk, butter, salt, and sugar in a pan.
- Once butter is melted, add flour, and stir vigorously for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Let cool down.
- Add eggs, one at a time. Incorporate completely before adding the next egg. Add 4-5 eggs until the mixture turns into a soft paste.
- Using a plastic piping tip of your choice.
- Immediately pipe the dough onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment.
- Bake time will vary depending on size.
- For small puffs, bake at 425ºF for 10 minutes then reduce the heat to 375ºF for 8-10 minutes or until the shells are golden brown and hollow inside.
- For large puffs, bake 425ºF for 12 minutes then reduce heat to 375ºF for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown and hollow.
- After baking eclair puffs are ready.