Mixed vegetable soup (baby and toddler): This delicious soup presents your baby with more vegetables, with varied textures, colors, and flavors. Cauliflower, bottled gourd, carrot, and tomatoes combine to create a partly sweet and partly tangy soup that your child will surely appreciate.
Prepare Time: Cook Time: : Makes 1 cup
1/4 cup chopped cauliflower
1/4 cup peeled and chopped bottle gourd
1/4 cup peeled and chopped carrot
1/4 cup chopped and deseeded tomatoes
- Mix the cauliflower, bottled gourd, carrot and tomatoes with 1 cup of water in a pressure cooker, mix well and cook under pressure for 2 whistles.
- Let the steam escape before opening the lid.
- Let cool slightly and mix in a blender until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to a deep non-stick pan and cook over medium heat for 1 minute.
- The recipe for the baby and toddler is ready. Serve hot.
|Value per cup||% Daily Values|
|Vitamin A||867.7 mcg||18%|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||0.1 mg||10%|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||0.1 mg||9%|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||0.8 mg||7%|
|Vitamin C||35.6 mg||89%|
|Vitamin E||0 mg||0%|
|Folic Acid (Vitamin B9)||40.6 mcg||20%|