Mocha Mamon mini cakes are so soft, fluffy and a joy to eat. It is perfect dessert for any birthday party.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
INGREDIENTS of Mocha Mamon Mini Cakes
- 1 cup cake flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons coffee powder
- 4 egg yolks
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/4 cup sugar
How to Make Mocha Mamon Mini Cakes
- Mix all of the dry ingredients and make well at the center.
- Add the wet ingredients, and mix gently until there is no lumps and mix until smooth.
- Mix the egg whites and the cream of tartar in a big bowl.
- Add a third of the sugar and mix.
- Beat until it looks like a foam.
- Fold meringue into the egg mixture make into 3 parts and transfer batter into a tart pan and bake in a pre heated oven for 20 minutes.
- Let cool and remove from the pan.
- Decorate with grated cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!