These meatballs are delicious…and easy! But more importantly, delicious. They are garlicky, moist, tender and filled with cheese.
Ingredients of Mozzarella-Stuffed Meatballs
- 1 pound fresh mozzarella
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 jars marinara sauce
How to Make Mozzarella-Stuffed Meatballs
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F.
- Put ground turkey, onion, garlic, egg, bread crumbs, Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, parsley, pesto, milk, salt, and black pepper in a bowl.
- Blended, then form into 1 3/4-inch meatballs. Make a hole in the meatball with your finger and place a cheese cube in the hole.
- Seal the meatball around the cheese and place on a nonstick baking sheet. Put the olive oil over the meatballs.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the meatballs are pink about 30 minutes.
- Heat the marinara sauce in a saucepan over low heat and place the baked meatballs in the marinara sauce for about 2 minutes.