The power of multigrain lies in the variety of flours being used and how each of them has its distinctive health benefits.
Ingredients of Multigrain Ladoo
- ½ cup bajra flour
- ½ cup ragi flour
- ½ cup jowar flour
- ½ cup wheat flour
- 1 tbsp cashew
- 2 tbsp flax seeds and sesamme seeds
- 2 cup jaggery
- 1 tbsp ghee
- cardamoms powder
How To Make Multigrain Ladoo
- Heat ghee in a kadhai and fry flours in medium heat untill smells aromatic.
- Melt jaggery with half cup water in it and remove impurities.
- Add cardamom powder in it.
- To check consistentency, take some water in a bowl, put some drops of jaggery thick liquid in it, try to make ball out of this dropped syrup.
- Now off the heat and add flour slowly.
- Greaseyour hands and make balls.
- Your ladoo is ready to serve, enjoy winters.