Mustard-stuffed chicken is all time favourite world recipe. Delicious and super easy!
Ingredients of Mustard-stuffed chicken
- 100g cheese
- 50g strong Cheddar cheese – grated
- 2 tsp Hot Wholegrain Mustard
- 8 rashers streaky bacon
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper to season
How to Make Mustard-stuffed chicken
- Preheat oven to 250 degree.
- In a bowl, mix the cheeses and mustard together.
- Cut a slit in the side of each chicken breast, then stuff with the mustard mixture.
- Stretch the bacon slices by pressing the back of a knife along the slice, then wrap 2 slices around each stuffed chicken breast just firmly enough to hold the package together.
- Season and place in a lightly oiled shallow casserole dish, bake in the center of the oven for 20-25 minutes.