This vegetarian cheesecake recipe has all the creamy goodness you crave, without using eggs or gelatin. Topped with mango jelly, piled high with whipped cream, more mangoes, and passionfruit – yet again, because… well, for no reason other than it’s soooo pretteee!!!
Ingredients of No Bake Mango Cheesecake
- 1 ½ cup biscuit crumbs
- ½ cup butter
- 2 cups cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup mango purée
- 4 ½ teaspoons gelatine
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup heavy cream
Instructions for No Bake Mango Cheesecake
- Add the biscuits and blend until finely ground.
- Add the melted butter and mix well until all the crumbs are nicely coated.
- Transfer this mixture to a pan. Spread the crumbs evenly and gently.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl take cold water and add gelatine powder. Mix it well and let it sit for 10 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, add the cream cheese, sugar, mango puree and vanilla extract. combine everything together.
- The gelatine mixture should look coagulated now, heat it in the microwave until it is melted and homogenized.
- Let it cool for 10 minutes.
- To the mango cream cheese mixture, add the cooled gelatine and heavy cream.
- Mix this well until smooth.
- Pour the filling over the biscuit crust and let it set in the refrigerator for overnight.
- Once set, top with whipped cream, fresh mango slices and enjoy this summer in a bite dessert.