No Bake Oreo Cheesecake: This exciting dessert reveals layer after layer of delight – starting with a powdered biscuit base, layered with cream cheese that is punctuated by Oreo biscuits, all of which is topped with more Oreo biscuits.
Setting time: 5 hours Preparation Time: Cooking Time: Total Time: Makes 6 servings
For The Biscuit Base
15 oreo cookies
5 tbsp melted butter
To Be Mixed Into A Whipped Cream Mixture
2 cups beaten whipped cream
1 tbsp powdered sugar
For The Cream Cheese Mixture
1/2 cup cream cheese
1 1/2 tbsp powdered sugar
1/4 tsp vanilla essence
1/2 cup coarsely crushed oreo cookies
6 oreo cookies , halves
For the biscuit base
- Open each dark chocolate biscuit and scrape and discard the middle creamy layer.
- Crush the biscuits in a mixer till smooth.
- Transfer the crushed biscuit powder in a bowl, add the butter and mix well.
- Spread and press the mixture into the base of a 175 mm. (7″) loose bottomed cake tin.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes and keep aside.
For the cream cheese mixture
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and beat using an electric beater for 1 to 2 minutes or till smooth. Keep aside.
How to proceed
- Combine the cream cheese mixture and the beaten whipped cream in a deep bowl and fold gently using a spatula.
- Add the coarsely crushed oreo biscuits and fold gently using a spatula.
- Pour the mixture on the biscuit base and spread it evenly.
- Finally arrange the oreo biscuit halves evenly over it.
- Refrigerate for atleast 5 hours or till set.
- Demould the cheesecake.
- Cut into 6 equal wedges and No Bake Oreo Cheesecake are ready. Serve chilled.
|Value per serving||% Daily Values|
|Vitamin A||348.3 mcg||7%|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||0 mg||0%|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||0 mg||0%|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||0 mg||0%|
|Vitamin C||0 mg||0%|
|Vitamin E||0.2 mg||1%|
|Folic Acid (Vitamin B9)||0 mcg||0%|