Toasty bagels with sundried tomato pesto, pepper jack cheese, avocado, arugula, and egg.
- 2 of your favored bagels (the whole thing or sesame are my recs)
- four tbsp sun-dried tomato pesto
- 1/2 avocado
- 4 slices pepper jack cheese
- 2 eggs
- handful of arugula
- crimson chili flake
- garlic powder
- olive oil
- Cut the bagels open.Spread 1 tbsp of sun-dried tomato pesto on every facet of the bagels.
- Layer 2 slices of pepper jack at the pinnacle halves of the bagels. Set your oven to low broil.
- Put each the pinnacle halves and the lowest halves on a sheet pan. Broil till bagels are toasty and the cheese is melted. Make positive you maintain a watch on it! Broilers may be tricky.
- While the bagels are withinside the oven, warmness a piece of olive oil in a pan. Use this to prepare dinner dinner your eggs sunny facet up. Season with a hint of salt, pepper, garlic powder, and crimson chili flake.
- Arugula is going on pinnacle of the avocado, then the egg. Put the tacky 1/2 of of the bagel on pinnacle of the egg, and eat. You’ll probable want some napkins to trap all that drippy yolk.