Preparation Time: Baking time: 40 to 45 minutes Baking Temperature: 180°C (360°F). Cooking Time: Total Time: Makes 9 servings
Ingredients For Oat and Raisin cookies
3/4 cup quick cooking rolled oats
1/4 cup whole wheat flour (gehun ka atta)
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup chopped raisins (kismis)
1 tbsp low-fat butter
2 tbsp low-fat milk (99.7% fat-free)
Method To Make Oat and Raisin cookies
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix gently till the mixture binds well.
- Place a sheet of aluminum foil on a baking tray.
- Divide the mixture into 9 equal portions and shape each portion into a 50 mm. (2”) diameter flat round cookie.
- Arrange the cookies on the baking tray lined with aluminum foil and bake in a pre-heated oven for at 180°c (360°f) for 35 to 40 minutes, turning once after 20 minutes.
- Oat and Raisin cookies are ready. Cool and store in an air-tight container.
|Value per serving||% Daily Values|
|Vitamin A||51.2 mcg||1%|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||0.1 mg||10%|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||0 mg||0%|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||0.2 mg||2%|
|Vitamin C||0 mg||0%|
|Vitamin E||0.1 mg||1%|
|Folic Acid (Vitamin B9)||4.6 mcg||2%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.