Oat Meal Porridge with Fried Egg: A healthy breakfast option, porridge has always been a healthy breakfast staple. it is nutritious, fulfilling and easy to cook. This oatmeal porridge is just the double of all these things and more. Along with some fried egg, it will make your morning breakfast a great, one whole meal.
Recipe Servings: 2 Prep Time: Cook Time: Total Cook Time:
- 100 Gram Oatmeal
- 20 Gram Cherry tomato
- 10 Gram Zucchini
- 15 Gram Bell pepper
- 10 Gram Yellow squash
- 1 Gram Mustard seeds
- 5 Gram Ginger
- A few curry leaves
- 25 Ml Clarified butter
- 1 Nos Egg
- A pinch of Salt
- 2 Gram Crushed pepper
- As required Vegetable pepper
- Dry roast the oats in a pan till golden brown.
- Remove aside and let it cool.
- Cut the vegetables into dices and the tomatoes into half.
- In a pan take some clarified butter; saute the vegetable and the cherry tomato remove and keep aside.
- Heat butter in a pan and crackle the mustard seeds, curry leaf. Add chopped ginger.
- Add the dry roasted oats to the pan. Add some stock and let it cook. Season with salt and pepper powder.
- Once the porridge is thickened add the sauteed vegetable to it and serve with a fried egg.
- Enjoy the porridge.