These Oatmeal Cookies have crispy edges and soft and chewy centers. They’re made with simple ingredients and don’t require any chilling, plus they’re out-of-this-world delicious. You can even add your favorite mix-ins for an extra special twist!
Ingredients of Oatsmeal Cookies
- 3 cups oats
- Cinnamon powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups of butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup all purpose baking flour
- 1 cup finely powdered oats
- Vanilla extract
Method for Oatmeal Cookies
- In a bowl, whisk together the butter, brown sugar, white sugar, cinnamon powder, vanilla extract and slowly stir in the eggs one by one.
- Then slowly mix the flour, baking soda, salt and finally add the oats.
- Once the mixture is well whipped and ready, place them with a spoon on a baking sheet. Maintain a space of at least 2 inches between each cookie.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 170 degrees C for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Cookies are ready after sometime.