Brunch just got even better. Cottage cheese and whole-grain oats make Tastes Better from Scratch’s pancakes healthier. They may become your Saturday morning staple.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
INGREDIENTS Of Oatmeal Protein Pancakes
- 1 cup oats
- 1 banana
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- a pinch of cinnamon
- 1–2 scoops protein powder
- 2 tablespoons flax meal
INSTRUCTIONS Of Oatmeal Protein Pancakes
- Pass everything through the mixer at medium low speed until it is very well mixed.
- Heat a non-stick hot plate over medium-high heat
- . Add dough in small circles – about 1/4 cup per pancake. Sprinkle with blueberries or chocolate chips if desired.
- When the edges start to appear dry (2-3 minutes), turn over and cook for another minute or two on the other side.
- Garnish with everything you love! I like syrup and peanut butter and chocolate chips.