For brunch I usually prepare this amazing Italian Olives, Bacon & Cheese bread. It’s really super easy and its so delicious it’s gone in minutes!
Ingredients of Olive Bacon And Cheese Bread
- 15cl of white wine
- 10cl olive oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 150g grated swiss cheese
- 1 large onion
- 100g bacon
- 200g city ham
- 100g black olives
- 100g green olives
- 2 tbs chopped parsley
Also Read: Sicilian cannoli
How to Make Olive Bacon And Cheese Bread
1. Whisk wine, oil, eggs and salt in a bowl.
2. Mix the flour and baking powder, get into the liquid preparation.
3. Chop the onion and melt in a pan with olive oil.
4. Add the bacon to onions and cook for a few minutes.
5. Slice the olives and parsley and cut the ham.
6. Add all ingredients and grated cheese, mix.
8. Bake in the oven for 1 hour at 180°C.