The only thing that could be better than a good chocolate chip cookie is the one that was stuffed with an Oreo cookie! These Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies are decadent treats with the best kind of surprise inside.
Ingredients Of Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Cookies
- 2 sticks softened butter
- 3/4 Cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 Cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tablespoon pure vanilla
- 3 1/2 Cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 10 oz bag chocolate chips
- 1 bag Oreo Cookies I used the double stuff
Instructions Of Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Cookies
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a stand or electric mixer cream butter and sugars until well combined. Add in eggs and vanilla until well combined.
In a separate bowl mix the flour, salt and baking soda. Slowly add to wet ingredients along with chocolate chips until just combined.
3. Using a cookie scoop take one scoop of cookie dough and place on top of an Oreo Cookie.