Paçoca is a candy made out of ground peanuts, sugar and salt. Children love this recipe. It is typical of the Brazilian dessert. Homemade paçoca can be stored at room temperature, in an airtight container, for several days.
Ingredients of Pacoca
- 9 whole graham crackers
- 1 cup dry-roasted peanuts
- 2 tbs sugar
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Sea salt
How to Make Pacoca
- Line a square baking pan with parchment.
- Place graham crackers and peanuts in grinder and mix them well.
- Add sugar and griend again.
- Put condensed milk, vanilla and salt.
- Make smooth dough.
- Press dough into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate for overnight.
- Lifting with parchment, remove from pan.
- Cut into any shapes or bars.
- Store in an airtight container.