Palak Cheese Balls are a very quick snack made with very basic ingredients mostly available at home. These spinach balls are easy to make and easy to eat. Try them. I’m sure you will love it.
Ingrediants for Palak Cheese Balls
- 1 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic
- 1/4 cup onion, fine
- 1/4 cup of spinach
- Oven & Spices
- 1 tablespoon of corn flour
- 1 tsp salt
- Oils & Vinegars
- Oil for frying
- Bread and baked goods
- 3/4 cup of breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup mozzarella / melted cheese, grated
How to make palak cheese balls
- Making spinach balls is very simple. Prepare the spinach puree and mix in the breadcrumbs and form a soft dough. Make small discs of spinach dough and stuff them with the cheese mixture and fry them until they turn nice brown and crunchy.
- To make the cheese balls I used grated mozzarella but you can also use cheddar or mixed or mozzarella and cheddar. It is also very important that before frying these cheese balls they are smooth and have no cracks otherwise they could break in the oil. If it seems to you that the spinach dough is too soft, add more breadcrumbs. Fry the cheese balls over medium heat.
- These spinach cheese balls are crunchy on the outside and smooth, creamy and cheesy on the inside.
- My kids love them. You can serve these cheese balls with ketchup or hot pepper sauce or coriander chutney.