This pan-fried sweet potato mince with sausage and eggs is a hearty, savory and healthy meal any time of the day. Sweet potatoes, onions, peppers and sausages with eggs cooked directly in hash, it’s Paleo and Whole30 friendly more absolutely delicious!
Ingredients Of Paleo Hash
- 2 medium sweet potatoes peeled and diced small (1/2”)
- 1 lb ground pork OR chicken
- Salt and pepper
- Spice mixture below OR 1 1/2 Tbsp Primal Palate Breakfast Blend
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sage
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 large honey crisp apple diced
- 3 cups kale chopped + 1-2 Tbsp water or broth
- 2-3 Tbsp coconut oil, for cooking
Also Read: Til Ke Ladoo
Instructions Of Paleo Hash
- For this recipe, you are going to brown the meat separately from the potatoes, I like to do it in two frying pans side by side, but you can also use the same, first browning the meat and putting it aside .
- Brown the meat in about 1 tablespoon of coconut oil or ghee, sprinkle with salt, pepper and half the seasoning, once golden, set aside.
- In a large skillet, add 1 to 2 tablespoons of ghee and heat to medium / high. Add the potatoes, sprinkle with salt and pepper, cook for about 2 minutes uncovered, stirring to brown Cover the pan and reduce the heat to medium, cook another 3 to 5 minutes, stirring once halfway, until tender.
- Uncover and add the apples, kale and water or broth, then cover and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, uncover and sprinkle with the rest of the seasoning.
- Continue to cook for another minute uncovered or until toasted.
- Add the golden meat to the potato mixture and stir, cook for another 30 seconds to warm up then remove from the heat, serve immediately. Enjoy!