Falahari Paneer Makhane Gulgulle is a close related to ram ladoo recipe. It tastes great and is falahari as well that can be served for navratri. These Paneer Makhana Gulgule Chaat are pan fried using a Kuzhi Paniyaram pan.
Ingredients of Paneer Makhane Gulgule
- 1 cup Paneer
- 3 Potatoes , boiled and peeled
- 2 cups Phool Makhana
- 2 tablespoons kuttu ka atta
- 1 teaspoon Cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon Black pepper powder
- 1 Green Chilli , finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Chilli powder
- 1/4 cup Coriander Leaves , finely chopped
How to Cook Paneer Makhane Gulgule
- Firstly powder the roasted makhana in a mixer grinder.
- In a bowl add paneer, potatoes, boiled and peeled, powdered makhana, besan, salt to taste, cumin powder, black pepper powder, green chili, red chili powder, coriander leaves.
- Now grease your palms with oil and make round balls.
- Heat the pan, put some oil on every section and place balls.
- now flip other side and cook untill balls colour is lovely brown.
- Remove from appe pan and serve them with green chutney, sweet chutney and pickled cucumbers.