Paneer Peda is a very soft and delicious sweet that melts in the mouth.
Ingredients of Paneer Peda
- 2 cups Paneer
- 4 tablespoons Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Cardamom Powder
- Saffron strands , a generous pinch
- 2 tablespoons Water
- 1/2 teaspoon ghee
- 2 teaspoons Rose water
How To Make Paneer Peda
- Place the the paneer in a bowl and crumble it.
- Transfer this crumbled paneer to the mixer grinder.
- Add saffron, cardamom powder, sugar and water to it.
- Grind everything.
- Heat ghee in a pan, transfer the paneer mixture from the mixer jar and cook it on low flame.
- Add rose water and keep stirring continuously until everything comes together.
- Turn off the flame, and allow it to cool.
- Grease your hands with some ghee and knead the paneer mixture into smooth dough without cracks.
- Roll the dough and cut into desired shape for making pedas.
- The delicious paneer peda is ready.