What we commonly know as sev puri in Mumbai is known as papdi chaat in delhi. It is similar but not the same. Papdi chaat as the name suggests has lots of papdis, tossed in a blend of chutneys, curds and potatoes. Mix the papdis, chutneys and curds the way you want.
Preparation Time: 15 mins Cooking Time: 0 mins Total Time: 15 mins Makes 4 servings
1 cup boiled , peeled and chopped potatoes
2 cups whisked curds (dahi)
8 tbsp khajur imli ki chutney
6 tbsp green chutney
salt to taste
1 tsp chaat masala
1 tsp cumin seeds (jeera) powder
1 tsp chilli powder
For The Garnish
2 tbsp finely chopped coriander (dhania)
4 tbsp sev
- Coarsely crushed 7 papdis and arrange them on a serving plate.
- Top it with ¼ cup potatoes, ¼ cup curds, 2 tbsp khajur imli ki chutney and 1½ tbsp green chutney.
- Sprinkle a little salt, ¼ tsp chaat masala, ¼ tsp cumin seeds powder and ¼ tsp chilli powder over it.
- Repeat steps 1 to 3 to make 3 more plates.
- Serve immediately garnished with coriander and sev.
|Value per serving||% Daily Values|
|Vitamin A||491.7 mcg||10%|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||0.1 mg||10%|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||0.1 mg||9%|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||1.4 mg||12%|
|Vitamin C||14.2 mg||35%|
|Vitamin E||0.1 mg||1%|
|Folic Acid (Vitamin B9)||20.9 mcg||10%|