Peanut Butter and Muesli Cookies: Crushed digestive biscuits together with crunchy and wholesome ingredients like muesli and wheat bran are mixed into a dough, shaped into cookies. That’s all there is to it! Dotted with chocolate chips and dusted with desiccated coconut, these Healthy No-Bake Cookies are not only easy to prepare but extremely tasty too, so your kids would love to see it in their tiffin boxes!
Preparation Time: Cooking Time: Total Time: Makes 10 cookies
12 digestive biscuits
1/2 cup muesli
2 tbsp wheat bran
1 tbsp powdered flax seeds
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
a few drops of vanilla essence
2 tbsp chocolate chips
desiccated coconut for rolling
- Place the biscuits in a bowl and crush to a coarse powder with the help of your hands.
- Add the muesli, wheat bran, flax seeds, peanut butter, vanilla essence and chocolate chips and mix well.
- Knead the mixture very well into a dough using your hands.
- Divide the mixture into 10 equal portions and roll out each portion into a ball.
- Flatten each ball between your palms to form a thick disc shaped cookie.
- Roll the prepared cookies in desiccated coconut till they are evenly coated from both the sides.
- Tada!! Peanut Butter and Muesli Cookies are ready to serve. Enjoy.
How to pack
- Store in an air-tight container, and pack in an air-tight tiffin box.
|Value per cookie||% Daily Values|
|Vitamin A||270.9 mcg||6%|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||0 mg||0%|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||0 mg||0%|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||0.2 mg||2%|
|Vitamin C||0 mg||0%|
|Vitamin E||0.1 mg||1%|
|Folic Acid (Vitamin B9)||2 mcg||1%|