This is the best dish for children. They love them most.
Yield: 6 Pops
INGREDIENTS of Peanut Butter-Banana-Bacon Popsicle(Children Special)
- 1 pint (2 cups) chocolate ice cream
- 2 pints (4 cups) French vanilla ice cream
- 1 packet of bacon, coarsely chopped
- 2-3 frozen bananas, sliced
- Peanut butter
- six 9-ounce paper cups
- 6 wooden ice pop sticks
DIRECTIONS of Peanut Butter-Banana-Bacon Popsicle(Children Special)
- Line a cookie sheet with bacon and brush with honey Crispy Baked Bacon .
- Coarsely chop the bacon Chop the frozen bananas and place them in a blender with vanilla ice cream.
- Place in paper cups and let freeze for 30 min to an hour Sprinkle a layer of bacon over the banana layer.
- Mix peanut butter with vanilla ice cream.
- Spread the peanut butter ice cream on the layer of banana + bacon Sprinkle more bacon over the peanut butter layer.
- Top with a layer of chocolate ice cream and stick it in a popsicle stick Leave to freeze overnight.