Frozen bananas and peanut butter blend into ice cream seems like magic; pull out this trick at your next dinner party. Adding grape jelly makes it irresistible to kids and adults.
INGREDIENTS of Peanut Butter, Banana “Ice Cream”
- 2 medium frozen bananas
- 2 TBS coconut peanut butter spreaad
- 2 TBS coconut milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- candied nuts for topping (optional)
INSTRUCTIONS of Peanut Butter, Banana “Ice Cream”
- Mix all the ingredients together in a food processor or high-power blender until everything turns into a soft, creamy texture.
- If the bananas stick to the sides of the food processor or blender, scrape them off with a spatula. You may need to do this multiple times.
- If this trick doesn’t work, clear up the ice cream by adding another tablespoon of coconut milk.