Peanut chikki recipe is a popular winter sweet snack in India. The recipe of chikki is very straightforward and it begins with preparing a hot jaggery syrup with the brown jaggery.
Ingredients of Peanut Chikki
- 250 Gram Peanuts
- 200 gram jaggery
- 25 gram Butter
How to Make Peanut Chikki
- Skin, roast and coarsely crush the peanuts.
- Heat sugar with water until thick.
- Add the peanuts and mix thoroughly.
- Grease a tray and spread the mixture.
- Roll flat to 1 cm in thickness.
- Cut into squares when cooled and store in an airtight container.