End your meals, the Italian way! Panna cota is desert is made with gelatin, cream and milk. Chilled and served with chopped pistachios garnishing. Panna Cotta, in Italian, means ‘cooked cream.’ This is a very easy and quick dessert to prepare for a party at home. With just a handful of ingredients, you can have this Italian delicacy and relish away!
Ingredients of Pistachio Panna Cotta
- 2 cups Cream.
- 3 tbs Sugar.
- 1 Vanilla bean.
- 1/2 ts Vanilla extract.
- 1 tbs Crushed pistachios.
- 2 ts Gelatin.
- 1/4 cup Water.
- Pistachio nuts
- Fresh fruit, sliced
Also Read: Panettone (Christmas Special)
Instructions of Pistachio Panna Cotta
- Mix the gelatin with 1/4 cup of room temperature water.
- Pour the cream into the pan, add the sugar, the pistachio, the vanilla extract and bring to the boil.
- Once the cream is boiled, add the gelatin and mix, then pour it into your ramekins.
- Pour the mixture into a greased pan and let stand in the refrigerator overnight.
- Carefully remove from the mold.
- Garnish with pistachios, whipped cream and fruit.