Here is a fast appetizer recipe that goes over well at my house. Each bite has gooey melted cheese and real pizza flavor. The handheld pizza is sure to please any kiddo that is on the go or just enjoying an after school snack.
PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 12 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME: 22 MINUTES
INGREDIENTS of Pizza Crescents Rolls
- 1 8-ounce can crescents rolls
- 1/2 cup pepperoni
- 4 mozzarella cheese sticks cut in half
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- Italian seasoning for sprinkling on top
- garlic powder for sprinkling on top
- marinara sauce heated for dipping
How to Make Pizza Crescents Rolls
Preheat oven and unroll crescent rolls onto a baking sheet lined with a silicon baking mat. Separate into triangles.
Place pepperoni on the the triangle and place a 1/2 of a mozzarella stick on top.
Roll the wide end to the smaller tip of the crescent making sure to tuck in the corners so the cheese doesn’t ooze out.
Brush melted butter onto crescent rolls.
Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and garlic powder if desired.
Bake for 20 minutes.
Serve warm with marinara sauce for dipping.