The best part of this Veg Pizza Puff recipe is the absolutely tasty and very well balanced stuffing. The stuffing contains a lot of vegetables which have been made delicious by adding a lot of children’s favorite dishes such as pizza sauce, cheese, oregano, etc. The baking sheets were prepared with all-purpose flour. We need a very firm dough for absolutely smooth and perfect puffs.
Ingredients of Pizza Puff
2 cup all purpose flour
5 tbsp oil
Salt to taste
2 tsp baking powder
½ cup + 1 tbsp cold water
1 medium sized onion, finely chopped
1 medium sized capsicum, finely chopped
2 small orange carrot, finely chopped
6-7 french beans, finely chopped
¼ cup peas
¼ cup sweet corn kernels
1 tbsp oil
3 tbsp pizza/pasta sauce
Salt to taste
½ tsp sugar
½ tsp black pepper
½ tsp dried oregano
¼ tsp chilli flakes
¼ tsp dried basil leaves
1 tbsp vinegar
2 tsp garlic powder
2 tbsp tomato ketchup
Direction of Pizza Puff
- In a large bowl, take 2 cups of all-purpose flour. Add salt to taste, 5 tsp. Oil and 2 tbsp. 1 tsp baking powder.
- Mix everything well. Use cold water to make a firm paste.
- Let the dough rest for 30 minutes. When the dough is ready, cover it with a damp cloth and let it sit for 30 minutes. Then knead again for 5-7 minutes.
- To prepare the stuffing, cook the vegetables, While the dough is resting, prepare the stuffing. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a non-stick pan.
- Add 1 medium onion, finely chopped. Cook for 5 minutes. Do not brown the onions. Add 1 medium sized finely chopped bell pepper.
- Cook for 5 minutes. Add 2 small finely chopped carrots and 6-7 chopped green beans. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add a little water and cook the vegetables for 2-3 minutes.
- Add 3 tsp. pizza sauce, salt to taste, ½ tsp. ½ tsp sugar 1/2 tsp black pepper ¼ tsp dried oregano 1/4 tsp chili flakes 1 tsp dried basil leaves 2 tablespoons vinegar 1 tsp garlic powder and 2 tsp. Tomato ketchup.
- Mix everything well. Cook 2 to 3 minutes. 5. Add the peas, corn and cheese Add ¼ cup peas and sweet corn each. Mix well.
- Let the mixture cool completely. To do this, put it in the freezer for 20 minutes. Add 1 cup cold grated mozzarella cheese. Mix.
- Refrigerate the stuffing for 15 minutes.
- Prepare the vegetables. pizza puffs Take a serving of pie crust. Roll. Cut into a rectangular shape. Apply water to the leaf.
- Place the filling in the center. Put another rectangle sheet on it. Seal the sides. Sprinkle some all-purpose flour on the puffs and keep them in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- There, after baking at 180 ° C for 10 + 10 minutes on each side up.