For this recipe, we have filled our baked flautas with a seasoned pork and vegetable mixture, that is flavorful, but not spicy, making them the perfect snacking food for a game day or any casual party.
Prep Time- 15 mins
Cook Time- 15 mins
Total Time- 30 mins
Ingredients of Pork Baked Flautas
- 1 package Sauceless Pulled Pork
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 package flour tortillas
- Olive oil non-stick spray
- ½ cup chopped lettuce
- 2 tablespoons Chopped tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon Chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon Fresh cilantro
- Sour Cream
DIRECTIONS for Pork Baked Flautas
- Heat the oven to 400 °.
- Heat pulled pork without Curly’s sauce according to package directions.
- Add to a large bowl and add the grated cheese. Mix well.
- Spray a large cookie sheet with a non-stick spray.
- Warm flour tortillas in the microwave according to the package directions to soften them.
- Add a little of the pork and grated cheese mixture to the tortillas and roll as shown in the photos above.
- Place the seam side down on a cookie sheet.
- Repeat until all the flautas are done.
- Spray the top of the flautas with a non-stick spray.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until golden.
- Serve garnished with lettuce, tomato, onion and fresh cilantro.