Thai chicken curry the national cuisine of Thailand. Thai cooking places emphasis on lightly prepared dishes with strong aromatic components and a spicy edge.
Prep Time- 15 mins
Cook Time- 15 mins
Total Time- 30 mins
Ingredients of POT THAI CHICKEN CURRY
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 400 mL coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons thai red curry paste
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 4 cups vegetables sliced
How to make POT THAI CHICKEN CURRY
- Combine all ingredients not listed “after cooking” in a pan.
- Cook at high pressure for 8 minutes. Quickly release the pressure (release the pressure immediately after the Instant Pot beeps).
- Remove the chicken from the PI and let stand. Select “stir-fry” and add the lime juice and the vegetables.
- Cook, stirring frequently, for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Slice the chicken and add it back to the instant jar.
- Serve with rice.